Updated: Aug 20, 2020
Ari has come up with a list of some of the great benefits of having a magician entertain at your next event. Magic really does add value to any event. Check out the list below and let Ari know if you have any other thoughts :)
Benefits of Magic at your next event.
• perfect ice breaker
• keeps your guests laughing , mesmerised and entertained
• gets guests, who may not know each other, talking
• engaging and interactive
• suitable for any size - from small intimate parties to grand balls
• creates opportunities for memorable photo opportunities
• suitable for all ages and audiences
• creates a buzz of anticipation and excitement
• visual and stimulating - often includes storytelling, humour and sleight of hand
• fun and memorable experience
• everyone has a different personal experience
• adds prestige and that extra special ingredient
• makes a perfect gift to those with no need for materialistic gifts
• magic and the performances can be tailored and customised to suit your event.
It may be by having bespoke packs of cards made up as party favours or as simple as adjusting the script of a routine keeping it inline with your theme.
• magic remains extremely popular at present with magicians winning America's Got
Talent, Britain's Got Talent and magic tv series and stage shows constantly coming out.